Tissue Mixed

paper grade

Tissue Mixed

Each bale should contain a mixture of papers which are 80% woodfree, the remaining 20% can contain a mechanical content, but must exclude pure mechanical papers such as newspapers and other groundwood publications.

Tissue Mixed

Each bale should contain a mixture of papers which contain a minimum 80% woodfree, the remainder can be up to to 20% mechanical content, but must exclude pure mechanical papers such as newspapers and other groundwood publications.  This paper can be shredded or in sheet form, it can also be printed, coated and may contain coloured or mill dyed papers.

Security shredded material is acceptable.  Every effort must be made to minimise contraries such as 'stickies' or polycoated material but minimal amounts are acceptable.  However, 'easi-seal' envelopes, latex spine books, pamphlets and other material that has a heavy concentration of latex glue should not be included.  Latex tips may be included.

 

OCC, container waste or coloured card/chipboard/scanboard or greyboard grades must be excluded.  A minimal percentage of manila folders can e included in a bale.  The overall body of the bale must be made up of white based paper and the general appearance of the bale must be bright.

 

Moisture levels permitted vary between 10% - 12% and the minimum amount of wires required is three per bale, however this may vary depending on the mill being supplied Please be aware of any non-paper components or any foreign matter in the recovered paper and board which, during processing, may cause damage to paper machines or interruptions to paper production or may reduce the value of the finished product e.g. metal, plastic, glass, textiles, wood, sand, building materials etc.

 

 

Commonly used for: The manufacture of recycled tissue products in the "away from home" markets such as hand towels, toilet tissue, kitchen roll, handkerchiefs.

Highlander tip: While shredded material is popular in the UK markets, it is far less popular in the European or Far East Markets – be sure before selling!

 

multi grade

multi grade

Tissue Grade Bale Specificationclick here to download