Highlander International Recycling Ltd. is Scotland’s largest independent paper recycling company with an exciting marketing opportunity available in line with the companies growth plans. We are looking for a creative and motivated candidate to take our brand forward and develop its presence, specifically online presence in the marketplace.
You need to be full of interesting ideas for content creation and strategy planning. You will need to develop this role and monitor the performance of the campaigns regularly.
This will be primarily a mixture of social media, website and email marketing. The ideal candidate will be someone who specialises in SEO, and Google ad campaigns, with a proven track record in this area.
The successful candidate will be tasked with diarising and creating all marketing campaigns for the growth of the business. You will have the ability to adapt your content style to suit the target audience and channel in line with relevant creation of email campaigns, producing social media content and the management of this, as well as creating enticing web content. You’ll work closely with the management team to promote and drive the overall brand, report back on your findings, and advising on the best strategy going forward.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating sales literature, brochures and flyers
- Creating multi-channel marketing campaigns targeted to specific audiences
- Updating website content and managing SEO
- Creating, analysing, and managing Google Ad campaigns
- Oversee the company’s engagement on all social media platforms, ensuring the organisation is represented properly in the marketplace
- Developing email campaigns – from conception through to delivery and analysis of the results
- Working closely on concepts and presenting statistics and reporting information based on analysis to senior management
- Producing graphics for social media, email marketing and web content
- At least 3 years of experience in multi-channel marketing
- Graphic design skills – excellent attention to detail is imperative
- Experience in creating meaningful and successful relationships with both management teams, and customers alike
- Excellent digital marketing skills within SEO, Google Ads, social media, and email marketing
- Competence using WordPress and email tools such as MailChimp & Survey Monkey
- Comfortable working in an autonomous, stand-alone role, whilst also being able to be part of a team
We are looking for the right person, and although qualifications are desirable, a proven track record is essential, and candidates should send a portfolio of their work with the application.
This role is a developing role, so there will also be opportunities to assist with general management responsibilities within the company. We are looking for someone flexible and open to assisting within other business areas.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a salary up to £30,000.00 per year
To apply send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com