Highlander International Recycling is Scotland’s largest independent paper recycler based in East Kilbride and is continually growing and expanding. With this in mind, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an office junior to help with general administrative duties. Your primary responsibilities will be to help with everyday office tasks, such as answering the phone, making teas & coffees, sending and receiving post, scanning documents, filing away paperwork, and taking meeting minutes to help support the other staff, and business.
Training will be provided to ensure you have a basic understanding of the company in order to deal with customer enquiries professionally and to help with the smooth running of the office. The administrative assistant will also provide on the job training of specific tasks you will be responsible for.
- Basic knowledge of using printers and scanners etc.
- Computer literate with adequate knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Any previous administrative/customer service experience would be desirable, as well as previous experience working within an office environment
- Alongside the above points, you should be motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic and keen to learn and adapt to different tasks. You should also be confident, presentable, trustworthy, reliable, and hard-working with an excellent work ethic.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV and covering letter to: email@example.com