Highlander International Recycling is Scotland’s largest independent paper recycler based in East Kilbride and is continually growing and expanding. With this in mind, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to join our Security Shredding team.
The role will involve generating new customer leads which will include meeting and building relationships with potential and existing customers, preparing quotes for customers and following up on quotes that have been issued. The successful candidate will be required to travel throughout Scotland. The role is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, although some flexibility may be required. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, driven and confident in their sales abilities.
- Full, clean driving licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent sales experience – including cold calling
- Proven sales record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Alongside the above points, you should be dedicated, enthusiastic and keen to learn. You should also be presentable, trustworthy, reliable, and hard-working with an excellent work ethic.
- Sales: 10 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV and covering letter to: email@example.com